Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Jumpsuit Project (2012) - Wediawix

#The Best The Jumpsuit Project (2012) - Wediawix.

Good VDO of The Jumpsuit Project (2012) - Wediawix

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to present Video on Federal Inmates. i want it to block my sisters. and also the public. information that's helpful. with your friends. The Jumpsuit Project (2012) - Wediawix, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. The Jumpsuit Project (2012) - Wediawix Video Clips. Duration : 2.90 Mins.

Our main goal with this video was to criticize the excessive incarceration of minor offenders in the US They represent 85% of the inmates... We wanted to point out the disproportionate sentences that exist against minor offenders, along with the fact that prison became a profitable industry. Citing a federal judge who recently quit: "Some of the drug sentences are longer than murder sentences... it's crazy!" Please share the video to create awareness! Text animation by Wediawix Post-Production Director: Alix C. Duchene. www.wediawix.com
View Related articles related to Federal Inmates. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Jumpsuit Project (2012) - Wediawix.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment