Saturday, July 21, 2012

Recreating A Weapon from a Documentary on Prisons: Anti-Stitch Slasher

#The Best Recreating A Weapon from a Documentary on Prisons: Anti-Stitch Slasher.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Recreating A Weapon from a Documentary on Prisons: Anti-Stitch Slasher

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to gift Video on Federal Inmates. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is useful. with your friends. Recreating A Weapon from a Documentary on Prisons: Anti-Stitch Slasher, that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment within the view. Recreating A Weapon from a Documentary on Prisons: Anti-Stitch Slasher Tube. Duration : 9.27 Mins.

Recreating an unusual weapon I saw in a documentary about prisons. It was two razor blades taped together, with a book of matches in-between as a spacer. The inmates referred to this as a "tomahawk" (might have been the name brand of the razor blades they had?) and said it made wounds that were hard to stitch up. PS - Suggest you watch the entire video before having a fearful reaction. Not sure why some people flip out at the mere mention of scary words like prison or shank, but I think it has to do with these words reminding them that they are maybe not prepared to defend themselves? Don't blame the messenger. Part of a documentary on prison weapons: www.youtube.com
what do you think related to Federal Inmates. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Recreating A Weapon from a Documentary on Prisons: Anti-Stitch Slasher.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment